General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I dont know why but I can never resist buying loads of sun lotion. I've a shed load left upstairs from easter and now I've just taken delivery from boots of
3 cans of piz buin active spary,
2 bottles ambre solaire clear spray
and another extra 3 bottles of normal Piz buin

Just been to my local tesco and they are selling off the Piz buin 1 day long for £6 . sounded like a bargain so got 2 boxes . :que
PS just seen the superdrug offer of the 200ml tubes . Looks like I didnt get as much of a bargain as I thought . these are only 100ml .That will teach me :sulk
Hi

Anyone tried that new Nivea Bronze and protect yet? andis it any good???
Im gunna get amber solaire tan oil or hawain tropic oil from quality save..its only 4-5 quid, and im waiting for order from avon ordered the avon sun tan maximiser or whatever its called..ive got my elemis tan accelerator just got to buy another tube in 2 weeks on payday...Im gunna get some sun lotion high factor aswell..just in case.im going in 3 wks..
Superdrug have a good offer on this week! 2 for £12 on all Piz Buin. I have just ordered the 200 ML once a day :)
lesley STOP you dont need any more .You are as bad as me . I spent yesterday morning sorting out all my exciting new sun lotions and sprays , putting them into smart new clear cosmetic pouches . They look so nice now :rofl
:rofl I know, I decided to have a look at all my sunlotions AFTER I had ordered! Still, £6.00 for 200ml One day long lotion Piz Buin is the cheapest I have ever seen, so I couldn't resist.
hi ...today in home and bargain....hawian factor 70....yes 70....£2.99 a bottle....didnt know they did a 70...I didnt get any as already got loads of factor 50 and 30....we burn easy....tweetie
Im going to buy either Hawain tropic or amber solaire oil its a bargain in quality save..but I am gunna buy a higher factor cream or spray for the 1st few days, aswell as my nivea sun spray, I must say though I bought some of the beta carotone avon pre tan cream, and have been using it with my elemis along with a few sunbed sessions and Im already very brown,so I should hopefully be brown as a berry when Im in spain in 2 weeks..its 100 degrees there now.. :sun2
Avon Moisturising Lotion with Beta Carotene, can anyone tell me does this product stain your hands when you use, in other words is it colour intenisfer and stains your skin, or does it just enhance as it says on the bottle, I have just brought a bottle, and can't seem to find any english instruction on it.

Cheers Bobby
The label on the bottle should be peelable. The English instructions are inside the outside label - does that make sense :que

No it doesnt stain your hands, but be careful with light coloured clothes as it can stain certain fabrics. Ive never had any problem with staining, but I do know that a couple of members on HT had big problems with it.

I love it, and use it throughout the summer not just on my holidays and it does keep my skin "glowing".
Thanks for that, I have found the peel off label, but I still can't see the english instructions, even with my glasses on!!! :(

Will give it a go, I can reember ages ago now I used something simular to enhance your tan, and my hands went a terrible orange colour!!

Bobby
Bobby Joy,
The instructions say-

Moisturises the skin during sun exposure and maximises tan. TO USE- Apply before/or after sun exposure. ADVICE- Over exposure to sun is a serious health threat. CAUTION- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Do not use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. May stain fabrics. Provides minimal protection from sunburn. Does not provide UVA protection.
Thanks a lot for that, that was really kind of you, cheers. I just wonder why the instructions were not on my bottle. I kept going back to have another look, but alas, maybe I can't read english :rofl
not on my bottle either.
Maybe the instructions aren't on all the batches :think

It took a while for me to find the English version on mine. I peeled off the label and there were more foreign instructions underneath on the actual bottle but the english was on the sticky part ( underside of the label).
:wave: Well I have always used Zhuzh tan intensifier ( with great results I may say) but thinking of trying Piz Buin tan intensifier,I have heard it is very good.Has anyone tried it. :que
Hi franny
I either use Piz Buin or Lancaster Tan Optimiser depending on which I can get the best deal on. I couldn't honestly say whether either make any difference as I've used nothing else for so long, but I'm happy with the results.
:thanks Thanks sun addict I will certainly have a look at the 2 of them now. ;) xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.