Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Kos Aqua Beach Club
1856 Posts
hi
Hope it all works out for you Debbie and that everything is up and running when you arrive. How long are you going for?
I am going for 2 weeks 24th May so not long after you, I will be glued to this forum upon your return. Fingers crossed for you all.
Sam xx
:D just spoke to first choice customer services they said hotel is 2 weeks ahead on building work and will be ready for first arrivals also that if anything changes from the brochure they have to tell us about it before we go due to abta rules

have a good day all.

mick 8)
fc
I went into First Choice today and they said there were some changes and they are that there isnt any horse riding which I am not bothered about at all, but there is something else about the kids clubs they will be ran by reps rather than Warner not quite sure what this means.
The travel agent I am using is waiting for a letter to be sent then will send on to me, so will keep you all updated when i recieve it.
Samantha j
Seems that there are quite a lot of us going to be there 22/24 May, so we can at least all be one voice if not up to scratch.

I am quite encouraged that appears will be finished on time, and as long as there are Childrens Clubs mine will be happy.

We can't wait to go and the kids are already counting down, even though Feb 1/2 term has just started. If there is any info on Kids Clubs please let us know. I can live without horse riding but thought it may be fun.

I am getting really excited (even though looking at what we paid compared to you all seems really expensive - life too short to worry about it... :cry: )
Hi MrsGaz

Don't worry my dear we also paid rather a lot...but you're so right life is far to short to worry about it! We've got a suite or something....as long as we've got a seperate bedroom and the slides are up...and the suns out i really don't care!!! We arrive on the 27th May...maybe we should all get holidaytruth t-shirts made or think of something to distinguish us lot!!!!
To all members concerned who are going to Kos Aqua Beach Club this year !!

At last some ACTUAL information with regard to the Beach Club,because all Ive read on here is members talking a lot of rubbish !!.This is aimed at these members who talk about "losing weight,taxi's,flight times,haven't any of you got a life !!

I expect to read about how the holiday resort is progressing,not about your private lives ,how many kids you have and when your going to meet up !!.
Visit Friends Re-united !!and give us all a break !!.
God I hope you arent going to be there when I am, we will surely all bore you silly. Now if you don't want to read about our plans for our holidays then I would advise that you just don't bother to read anything we all have to say on this forum I suggest you are in the wrong place you rude little man. Now off you go and annoy someone else and let us carry on enjoying and looking forward to our holidays.
8) well done samantha j that told him no one asked him to read it if he doesnt like it dont read it . well done again
:)
here here samantha. well said. i mean what do you expect on a chat line?
chat - - -durgh. we are all simply expressing our concerns over what should be a great time and after all we have all spent a lot of hard earned money on this holiday. so pardon me for being worried about certain aspects. i thought that is what this site was for, chatting to friends and sharing concerns. so that rude person can just go elsewhere preferably mars. well said samantha
Well said Samantha...i too hope the "little man" won't be there when we go...he obviously has no social skills whatsoever.....he'll probably be the one sitting in the corner moaning about everything.......and also how the hell can we chat on friends reunited when we haven't...as yet united in person!!! DOH....

Anyway we will be able to distinguish ourselves as we will be the happy chatty having fun kinda people!!!! :wink:
Hi samantha were not going to be back till the day after you go, but the beach club has its own internet facility so will try to get on there and let you no what its like. Can fred flintstones son please get back to the stone age cant do with time wasters who cant have fun go find yourself a sense of humour and give us all a break. :oops:
to fred flintstones son, if you can find out how the aqua beach club is progressing you go and find it instead of pulling other members down,if your not happy with what we are putting on this site then don't bother visiting again because you are not welcome with that attitude. so good byeeeeeeee.
Please keep to the subject and reduce the chat

wizard
As far as I can see Fred Flintstones Son is quite right all we want to know is will the hotel be finished before we get there. I would prefer to enjoy my holiday in the hotel not chatting with my internet friends looking at a building site! I hope I meet Mr Fred he sounds a fun guy. :lol:
I agree that we all want to know if the hotel will be finished before we get there, and as far as I can see, everyone is aware that the hotel is two weeks ahead of schedule. IF ANYONE finds out ANYTHING differant then obviously they will voice it on here. We would ALL prefer to enjoy our holiday in the hotel and i'm sure none of us will be chatting with our internet friends ALL day. This site is now becoming a bitching and digging site ALL because of one person. Lets get back to being nice and friendly...so who is the first one to go to the hotel?????
Just to let you all know, I've been in to First Choice who have told me that the hotel is more than expected to be ready in time. I was toying with the idea of cancelling, but have been told that it will most definitely be ready and if not we will hear in plenty of time so that we can change our plans.

I have travelled with First Choice before and found there customer service to be excellent. I am sure that everyone will know in plenty of time if the facilities etc wont be ready.
latest information I have is that the site will not be finished before June. I think Fred Flintstones concerns are genuine and the bitchiness began when he was described as a liitle man. This is all pointless anyway if we end up sleeping on the beach I hope your electronic buddies keep you warm
Funny Face Sally - Fred Flintstones Son - F-F-S very good or very sad??

Have a great time to all!!
For Fcuk Sake more like, and what is that bull about the hotel not being ready until June. I think someone is a little upset with himself and is trying to make us all depressed!

No one got any new actual news? Any new photo's? Surely someone must know someone who lives in Kos who could go and have a look for us?
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.