Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Ahhh.... someone in the know, thank you.
I went to PP last year and we changed our sunbed towels each day.

There was a kiosk open each morning for you to swap from the day before.

There was no tracking, so if many went missing FC may have decided to do deposits instead.

Towels in rooms are changed about 3 times a week, although there are usually notices about cost savings and only if you need to change them place them on the floor. If you fold them up they may take that as meaning you will keep an extra day.

But every place you visit is different, so please don't take this as gospel.
Both of the experiences are perfectly acceptable, if it's not either of them they must have something equally great up their sleeves. As long as they are changed regularily enough I am happy. All I know is the room it's going to save not taking towels will be taken up by my super duper lilo!!!!
In answer to the why the first of July..

AS all members know holiday truths is primarily a holiday review site with a forum for questions and answers..it is not a chat site. as many of you have had worries and problems i have let this thread ( and the previous one) run, but with the opening of the KABC on the first of July it will be time to revert back to the normal rules of the site, so as i have already said a new kabc sticky for Q&A's will be opened and any general holiday chat must take place in the Greek chat forum (near the top of the page) general chat or post that i feel do not fill the terms of posting will be deleted

I hope you will all feel that i am not being too hard

wizard
thanks i will go and look for a lilo and ring now would be great if they supplied these as well as it takes ages to blow them up !!!!when we went to turkey all inc two years ago we got clean towels every day you were given a token for each person on arrival and exchanged these every morning for clean towel when you handed dirty towels back you were given your tokens back this is how they ensured you gave back all the towels you had been given in the morning . i also took a couple of extra towels for the kids as they like to walk around with theirs around them at times and also like to have their particular one . gettin very into holiday mode now can't wait only 8 weeks and 5 days to go . :D
My son will only use his Arsenal one.
can I not name footie clubs - does gunners work
Hi Wizard, thanks for clarifying that for people. I know you have been very patient with the huge stream of messages on this subject. I think it now runs to over 160 pages of chat! When you lockdown this thread can you post a link to the new Q&A in your last post please? Should those of us going to KABC first, post to the Q&A or to the reviews section?
Leanne I think you wil find its the first 4 letters of the team you typed in maybe??
I think this forum is more user friendly, and you can reply to posts easier.

On the other one, you read reviews then have to go somewhere else to post them.

As long as we are directed to the right page we will be rocking & rolling again
  • Edited by Leannec 2006-06-16 15:19:30
I just replied to anniewinnie's post and it has now gone, no one will know what I am talking about???
Link and post removed sorry we have a problem with that one

wizard
Hey guys - chill, get back in the pool for a cool down, this mod, Wizard - AKA Brian, has been with us for well over 3000 postings, he's as hooked as we are. I'm think he's setting us up a new thread because he knows he's in for another 3000 postings and is just getting himself ready. He's cool, (must have cross eyes though) I mean, we're on hear from 8am to gone midnight, and he's there all the time our very own BB, seeing off intruders, smacking our hands when we misbehave, giving advice and I'll put my money on him leading us all the way to our new thread, because........ he wants to know just as much as we do, there's no way he's come all this way with us for nothing.

TTFN, I'm off to Asda's to get my lilo
Pick me up some burgers to chuck on the barbecue while your there x
Hi Leannec, Nobody knows what you are talking about anyway..... :lol:
Call me mad, call me stupid, but with the positive feeling on here now, I decided not to wait for the first lot of reviews and pictures to come back and have booked to go to KABC 23rd May 2007. We should have been going 27th May this year, but were cancelled, and after the initial relief of not going to a building site, now that the hotel is nearly ready, I really want to go again!

So, just under 1 year till we go now - managed to get 17 days away until we were cancelled. Really looking forward to reading the reviews and seeing the pics from all you lucky people going in July.

Oh, and MrsMel, in case you haven't realised from CTaylor's post, Asda sell all sorts of inflatables. We bought ours for KABC from there, and we will now be using them next year!

Good luck to all the 1st Julyers

Debbie
Hi guys
booked for two weeks at KABC from 1st July only two days ago and want to say thanks to everyone who has posted because was slightly concerned when we booked as we were told there had been problems with the opening of this resort but after reading all of your posts decided to go for it and now cannot wait until the 1st July!
Nicola
Hi Nicola, at least you will be there at the start along with janenmick, who have been panicking slightly that they will be the only ones there :D Did you get a good deal booking so late?
Hi Firebird
Yes we got a great deal of £499 each for two weeks and we have booked a suite although I haven't a clue what it entails??
Just hope that everything is completed when we arrive....crossed fingers!!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.