Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
56 days, 6 hours, 55 minutes and 0 seconds. and im counting every last second. cant wait wish i was there now im sick of this horrible weather. especially as im from up north, its always bad lol. whatever happened to summer. oh yeah i forgot, this is the good old british summer.
anyone who is off on their hols hope u have a good time and dont forget us all back home in the wet and cold. :cry:
52 days to go counting every day lol
Just booked flight to go back to Tunisia on 1st October. I got fed up with checking the various holiday and flight companies so took the bull by the horns and and got the flight sorted out as that's always the biggest problem. A very convenient one from Stansted was only £30 dearer than a horrendous one from Gatwick so it was no contest really. Waiting to hear back from my e-mails to a couple of hotels but I really feel I'm on my way now. :lol: I just want to get some warm Tunisian sun before the winter sets in. :roll:
am i really sad???? i started packing today lol :lol: . just couldnt help myself though. not going til 15th october but i just cannot wait any longer....my hubby just laughed at me lol but i used the excuse that if i dont pack all out 3 yr old boys stuff now it will be ruined by the time we go.....do ya reckon its a convincing enough excuse......

message for chelsea blues.....................told u man united were better lol :lol:
Booked hotel today - 41 days to go. It's just started to pour with rain but at least I've got something to look forward to :pele
tomorrow 19.10 from manchester can't wait
Tomorrow in one week 3 weeks to Hammamet ! (4th of September) :D :D :D

Kind regards from the Netherlands,
Pittie
42 days till i go back to hammamet,can't wait anyone else going the 8th october from newcastle :)
44 days to go anyone else flying on the 11th october
only 48 days to go for me. anyone else going skanes oct 15th or around that time? cant wait ......xx
36 Days and counting :D

Flying from Manchester on the 4th of October for two weeks in P.E.K

To say I cannot wait is an understatement....
trying to get holiday cheap enough for two of us :bhead Want to go !!!!!
Flying from Glasgow on Sunday morning, to PEK. can't wait..... :P
Going to Kanta Hotel on the 7th of the 7th 2007 :lol:
35 days i cant wait bring on ocotber
25 days - 1st October from Stansted. :pele Still waiting for the flight tickets to know how much luggage I can take but I've got the accommodation voucher printed off and an e-mail drafted to the hotel to say I'm arriving around midnight just in case they re-let my room :roll: I'll send it the evening before in case I forget on the day. I'm going d.i.y. again so you have to adopt a belt and braces approach.
20 days to go :hyper Iberostar Belisaire YH
13 days for me 8)

Iberostar Averroes YH
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.